www.M-Pesa.com – M-Pesa Tanzania Website – Login and Register , If you need the contact details , Phone Number , Customer Care and other WhatsApp Number details , use it below.
Please Vodacom, ypu need to place the menu to withdraw money from an agent on the main screen( home screen) we customers, often withdraw money frequently from agents i dont see the reason why you should put the menu very far away..”withdraw cash” should be next send money. Otherwise the app is great and responsive And this update has skipped the m-pawa menu…. You need to return it
Summary: www.M-Pesa.com – M-Pesa Tanzania Website – Login and Register
Welcome to the new M-Pesa App. The App has had make over, we have redesigned the look and feel of the App as well as greatly enhanced the user experience, we hope you like it.
• Faster login with the new PIN entry screen
• New and improved homepage means key information and services are only ever a tap away
• New navigation structure focused on promotion of the most used services and transactions
• Reduced number of clicks and improve user experience, speeding up time to complete transactions
• Redesign of the key user journeys Send money, Buy Airtime, Pay bill and merchants
• Quicker access to key suppliers for payment
• Enhanced Check & confirm screen allows you to check transaction details before confirming payment
• Consolidation of favourite management, account settings and M-Pesa information under a single Settings menu
About this App
The fastest and safest way to send money and make digital payments in Tanzania.
M-Pesa, the largest and most innovative mobile financial service in Tanzania has enriched your experience by launching the M-Pesa App. The App delivers a superior M-Pesa experience, making it possible to send money to loved ones, access your bank account, pay for goods and services, send money internationally and transact from anywhere in the world with ease.
• Log in quickly and securely using your M-Pesa 4-digit PIN
• Manage your M-Pesa wallet anytime, anywhere as long as you have either a data connection or your phone is able to send and receive SMS
• SMS channel support, you can now use the M-Pesa App even when you don’t have access to a data network, feature utilises a free SMS service
• Check your account balance with a single tap
• Send money to contacts on any network by simply selecting them from your phone book, favourites or recent recipients
• Send money to Safaricom customers in Kenya, MTN customers in Uganda and EcoCash customers in Burundi
• View and download recent transactions with the mini statement feature
• Manage contacts and business favourites
• Buy Airtime and bundles conveniently
• Make payments to businesses and merchants by simply selecting from your business favourites or recent recipients
• Make payments using QR codes at participating merchants
• Make Government payments using QR codes
• Cash out from the largest network of agents and ATMs
• Cash out using QR codes at participating agents
• Transfer money from M-Pesa to your bank account or bank to M-Pesa
• GSMA Mobile Money certified
• Payment reminders feature has been temporarily disabled but will be reinstated in a future release
This is the only official and authorised App for accessing your M-Pesa account in Tanzania. Vodacom Tanzania cautions customers against downloading or attempting to use of any other App that purports to offer easy access to M-Pesa.
Still have questions? If you have any queries or feedback about this App please do get in touch by sending an email to [email protected] or calling customer care by dialling 100 from your Vodacom handset.