Customer Care: Palmcredit Loan – Login and Register (Website) , Phone Number , Email Address , Contact details and other things you need about Palmcredit will be shared below.
Quite frankly, using your app two days ago, yesterday and today has been all shades of frustration. I selected the option that’s supposed to lead to the customer care and I’m told your agents are unavailable. Yet I received and automated call yesterday about exceeding my date. It’s actually fraudulent to add penalty amounts while ensuring that payment isn’t processed. I just want to repay the loan.
Summary: Customer Care: Palmcredit Loan – Login and Register (Website)
Palmcredit is only for people 18 years or above.
– Loans Limit Range From NGN 2,000 to NGN 100,000
– Loans Duration Ranging Between 91days to 180days
– Loans Interest Rate: 14% to 24%, Equivalent Monthly interest 4%~4.7%, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a Palmcredit loan is 48%~56%
– Example:If you choose a 6-month loan and borrow NGN100,000, Plamcredit charges an interest rate of 4.7% per month. Borrow NGN Interest Rate: 24% and The APR is 56%. 180 days Repayments of NGN 24,000. Total amount payment is NGN124,000
Palmcredit Loans Are No Origination Fees No Rollover Charge No Transaction Fees
◉How we are different
• Palmcredit offers flexible loan products
• Only three steps to Your loan:
– Get Approval
– Disbursement to your bank account
• Repay your loans in time or complete Increase Limit tasks to build your credit limit and reduce on interest rate.
• We are available 24/7 to assist you with your request
• Service Hotline: 017001000 (8am – 5pm, Mon-Fri)
• Service Email: [email protected]
• Our Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/palmcredit/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmcreditNG
• Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/palmcredit/
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/palmcreditofficial/
• Our Office Address: Ogunnusi road besides county hospital, Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria
If you need any further information and help please don’t hesitate to contact us on Facebook, Customer Hotline and Live chat in APP.