Customer Care: EasyCredit Loan – Login and Register (Website) , Phone Number , Email Address , Contact details , WhatsApp Number and other details will be shared below.
Although the credit limit is gradually going up and the interest rate is fair and the repayment time is good also thus better than those wicked loan companies that want one to pay back within 7 days and still with higher interest, so I will therefore make it 5 stars ✨ when the loan limit goes up…. So in my humble opinion, I will gladly recommend EASY CREDIT TO YOU
Summary: Customer Care: EasyCredit Loan – Login and Register (Website)
✨OUR LOAN: ✨
– Lending amount: 3,000 NGN – 30,000 NGN with the lending term: 91 days – 365 days
– Interest ranges from 0.1% – 1%, one-time processing fee ranges from 1,256 NGN – 6,000 NGN, and the maximum APR 40%.
AN EXAMPLE OF A EASYCREDIT LOAN:
– If you choose a 91days loan and borrow N 3,000. EasyCredit charges an interest rate of 3.1% and a processing fee of 9.1%, we would charge you N93 as interest and N273 as processing fee. The total amount of repayment is N3,366
HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOAN:
– Install the EasyCredit APP;
– Register an account;
– Receive your loan;
– Increase your loan limit each time you repay your loan.
✨WHY CHOOSE EASYCREDIT:✨
– No paperwork, mortgage, or office access required
– Use your money the way you want – for a home or business.
– We are available 24 hours, every day of the week.
✨WHO CAN APPLY:✨
– Nigeria Resident.
– 20-55 years old.
– Monthly income source.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns.
– Email: [email protected]
– WhatsApp: 2348088227615
– Hotline: 09087614188
– Address: Opebi road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos